Hey! You Found My Blog!
I'll tell you what, I haven't had this much fun in a very long time! What I love about blogging is I get to connect with people, and THAT IS AWESOME! Also, I get to take a little time out of my busy week doing "mom stuff" and write and think, think and write, which makes me happy. Since this blog's primary focus is my life of faith, I'm doing a lot of thinking and writing about the God of the Universe and His family, the church, and I find I am "praying without ceasing." Yes, this blog has brought me closer to God!
Before I started writing in this Diary, I did not realize just how much my faith is in everything I do and say and think. Knowing God permeates everything, my very being, and that's cool!
I follow a lot of writers in the blog-o-sphere. They think and write, too, like me, and I like to think of the whole thing as a sort of conversation. Some of these writers are very theological. I dabble in theology, but I don't get hung up on it. My point of view is more about real life faith in every day life. Because I'm living it, and so are you!
Doing church is a huge part of walking with God. We were made for family. So, you'll find I write a lot about church life. Just like family, it's complicated. If you have a church, you understand what I mean. Sometimes it's just easier to not participate at all, or to only participate a little bit. I struggle with this in my own life, and feel when it comes to really doing church as I ought to do church, I underachieve.
But God is patient with me. I am doing my best. And I'm glad you found my corner of the Web because now we can do this together!
Don't miss out! There's a Facebook page, too: Underachieving Churchgirl. Come and friend me!
Sincerely,
Churchgirl
Before I started writing in this Diary, I did not realize just how much my faith is in everything I do and say and think. Knowing God permeates everything, my very being, and that's cool!
I follow a lot of writers in the blog-o-sphere. They think and write, too, like me, and I like to think of the whole thing as a sort of conversation. Some of these writers are very theological. I dabble in theology, but I don't get hung up on it. My point of view is more about real life faith in every day life. Because I'm living it, and so are you!
Doing church is a huge part of walking with God. We were made for family. So, you'll find I write a lot about church life. Just like family, it's complicated. If you have a church, you understand what I mean. Sometimes it's just easier to not participate at all, or to only participate a little bit. I struggle with this in my own life, and feel when it comes to really doing church as I ought to do church, I underachieve.
But God is patient with me. I am doing my best. And I'm glad you found my corner of the Web because now we can do this together!
Don't miss out! There's a Facebook page, too: Underachieving Churchgirl. Come and friend me!
Sincerely,
Churchgirl
Comments
Post a Comment