The Underachieving Resolution
A little something I stole from Joyce Meyer: I will be kind
and show mercy. Humility is the attitude God requires of me. Never am I to view
myself as better than anyone. I will give to God what He requires, which is to
do what is just, love mercy and kindness, and walk humbly with Him.
You see, Underachieving Churchgirl harbors within herself an
Overbearing Church Lady. Seriously, someone once called me Church Lady when I
wrote some not very nice things online. I regretted writing those not very nice
things. I don’t want to ever have that feeling again.
So fellow underachievers, let us resolve therefore to be
kind and show mercy here, to practice humility, and remember we must answer to
God for the things we say to one another. Let us do what is just, let us love
mercy and kindness, and let us strive to walk humbly with God, however
imperfectly we do it.
No Church Ladies here please!
Comments
Post a Comment